18 February 2012

Win a Copy of Unnatural Selection!

I have exciting news! Unnatural Selection, by Thomas Pryce, is now available to the public. In case you don't remember, I wrote a review of this science fiction thriller last August (to read it, click here).

Reading the work of Pryce was such a pleasure, I'm thrilled to share it with my own readers. That's why you can WIN your very own copy of Unnatural Selection! To enter the drawing, simply leave a comment on this blog. In one week I will randomly select one of the commenters via a very high tech method that involves dropping all your names into a hat :) I will then notify the winner and ship a copy of the book directly to you.

For those of you who don't win, don't worry: you too can enjoy Unnatural Selection by purchasing it here.

Thank you to Thomas Pryce for sharing your book, I'm psyched to support you and can't wait to read your next piece.

1 comment: